19 Skincare Products That Are Sure To Give Your Skin That ~Glow~
Disclaimer: These products were selected by GoodsVine’s editors. Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning that GoodsVine may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
1. Kick your skincare routine up a notch by storing your products in the Flawless mini fridge, so you can wake up with soft, plump, and hydrated skin.
Review: “This mini cosmetic fridge is literally the cutest thing ever! I wish it had just a smidgen more space on the bottom because my toner can’t fit quite properly. It cooled extremely fast when I plugged it in and hit the cool button. It’s literally super useful and a decoration at the same time. It couldn’t be cuter!!! It also came with some adorable stickers! Totally worth the buy!!!!” – ZoeBuy on Amazon
2. Give your skin a deep cleanse with this skin spatula that uses high-frequency vibrations to remove all the gunk in your pores.
Review: “This skin scrubber is awesome! After using it my skin became smoother and cleaner than before and I had less breakouts. I guess it's because it helps remove blackheads, dead skin cells, unwanted oils, makeup residue, dirt or other impurities from your skin.” – Sophia KlauthBuy on Amazon
3. These facial sponges are made from compressed wood pulp, making it an environmentally-friendly beauty tool. Using these bad boys can also give you some mild exfoliating action, which is always a plus.
Review: “This little round sponges are just about perfect. All I needed was a little water, my makeup remover, and just go over my face. A quick rinse and absolutely clean face. Before, I had to double-wash to get my makeup off and use lots more water to rinse. These babies are just the right size, soft on my sensitive skin, and all the makeup is off. They last, too. Great product.” – Serious readerBuy on Amazon
4. Laden with the goodness of vitamin A, E and plant-based oils, Bio-Oil is clinically proven to help with discoloration, scars, stretch marks, and even dry skin.
Review: “Bio-Oil is the BEST skin product on the market. I use it as a twice a day, morning and before i go to bed. Small lines have disappeared. My skin is very smooth and seems to glow. A doctor recommended this to one of my friends who told me about it. Be patient. It will take a few months for you to see notice the changes.” – Amazon CustomerBuy on Amazon
5. If you struggle with an oily complexion, try this face roller that's made of real volcanic stone to help you absorb the excess sebum. It's like blotting paper, but better!
Review: “It works! Im surprised that it works so well. My skin is super super oily. Its really light but I'm amazed by the difference. The oil obviously comes back, but I can def tell a difference after using it. (My daily routine consists of washing my face, putting on pore minimizer, daytime lotion, primer and concealer. All of my face products are oil free/oil control products and my face is still super oily).” – mara munozBuy on Amazon
6. Did you know that dermarolling can help your skin produce collagen? Professional microneedling sessions cost a bomb, but you'll save so much money with these derma rollers. The needle length of these contraptions are also recommended by estheticians.
Review: “This roller is very easy to use. It says you can use the roller up to three times a week, but I am using it once a week right now. I disinfect it with rubbing alcohol before and after using it. It does cause a minor needle-like sensation while rolling. It is definitely not bad. The theory is that the tiny wounds caused by the needles encourage your body to produce collagen in that area. My skin seems more firmed and hydrated. I am also seeing some reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. I was skeptical at first, but I think that this roller, along with the two serums I am using, is making a positive difference in my skin!” – Vick1LBuy on Amazon
7. Have all of your burning skincare questions answered by Caroline Hirons in this ultimate no-nonsense book guide.
Review: “Yes!!! Finally a holy grail skin care book. Reviews skin routines, even shows routine with step by step photos, goes over skin conditions, dry skin/oily skin recommendations, and discusses the many myths Of what we’ve all been told. Love that it saves me hours of scouring online (technically probably most were uneducated influencers) for answers or techniques / products. I have been on a quest for some time doing research on the side about how to properly add in actives / acids / serums etc. to my regimen and still had lots of questions. So so glad I purchased this. Go get your copy today!!!” – S.J.ChuBuy on Amazon
8. This pore vacuum device is great if you need some suction to remove all those nasty blackheads and whiteheads in your skin. It also comes with 4 different probes which you can match according to your skin type.
Review: “I never thought the product would so good, and it exceeded my expectations! The product arrived fast and it was fully charged. I wash my face with my regular cleanser before i use the machine. The machine has three suction levels and the strongest one is super strong! However, there is no unbearable feeling when using it. I used it on my nose and chin and i can easily see the junk came out. Anyway i think this is a great product and want to purchase it for my family to use it! If you want a clean face and nice looking you must have one of this. You will not regret it!” – Amazon CustomerBuy on Amazon
9. This collection includes 4 full-sized masks for all your skincare concerns. The entire kit is vegan, paraben-free, cruelty-free, and is suitable for all skin types.
Review: “When I first ordered this, I was hesitant, as it is on the less expensive side, and I figured ‘well, you get what you pay for”. I cannot tell you how happy I am with this! I have used 3 of the 4 masks (haven't used the cooling one yet). WOW!! I LOVE THEM!! My face feels SO clean and refreshed after using each of them!! I am going to be ordering several of these for my teenage nieces! I would recommend this for sensitive skin too. I am so glad I purchased this product! I purchased a much more expensive charcoal mask. It does not come close to the fresh, clean feeling you get from this product. If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would. GREAT product!! And GREAT value!” – TB73Buy on Amazon
10. Or check out the “world's most powerful facial” in a tub. This Aztec Secret clay mask uses the power of bentonite clay to suck out all the impurities in your skin!
Review: “WOW! This stuff is like magic! My teen has really bad acne which has caused her a lot of self esteem issues. I applied this stuff ONE TIME and half her acne was GONE! after 3 applications, she has ZERO acne! I am amazed at how well this stuff works!” – LindsayBuy on Amazon
11. There's nothing better than good ol' Jergens if you're in a battle against dry skin. Enriched with hydrating ingredients, nourish your skin with just a few pumps of this lotion.
Review: “Jergens lotion has been the same for decades. I know they have come out with different lotions under their brand but they still make the original. This is the original and the original scent and it is a pleasure to be able to depend on this being the same lotion. I love it.” – ChrisBuy on Amazon
12. Unleash the goodness of Ayurveda by integrating 100% cold pressed pure neem oil into your daily routine. It's nutrient-rich and high in anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamin E.
Review: “I have incredibly finicky skin, even sensitive skin specific products can cause me to break out really badly. I also have allergies/am a redhead so I periodically will just get hives, I use this oil for any skin related disturbance anddd as a daily moisturizer! It’s the best thing I’ve ever discovered, I’ve had this bottle since June and I use it every single day and the bottle isn’t even 1/4th of the way gone. I’ve even recommended this to mom’s whose babies are experiencing rashes/breakouts and it clears it up so quickly!” – Courtney
13. Gently exfoliate your skin with The Ordinary's Lactic Acid 10% solution for a brighter, clearer and glowing complexion.
Review: “You got acne? But this! You got oily skin? But this! You got tiny bumps and uneven skin tone? But this!! It works, been using it for 3 or 4 months all together and REALLY has changed my oily, cystic acne, tiny bumps skin.” – Ciara ConoverBuy on Amazon
14. This adorable silicone brush has soft and dense silicone bristles that will clean out all the remaining makeup and excess sebum without irritating your skin.
Review: “The finer side of this gives a very soft, mildly exfoliating treatment. The larger ‘knobbies' are more for massage. Depending on your skin type, you will want to regulate how much pressure you use with this. It has a sponge inside, which you are supposed to wet and then squirt some of your cleanser into the bottom opening, but I haven't found this a useful way of distributing the cleanser. I wet my skin, apply cleanser, and then use the dampened ‘Octopus'. It gives a very thorough and stimulating cleansing.” – AMMBuy on Amazon
15. For a boost of soothing hydration, check out the THAYERS Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Facial Mist! This is perfect if your skin needs a little refreshing pick-me-up.
Review: “I love the combination of rose water and witch hazel. I used to never use witch hazel or any kind of face toner because I hated having to get a towel/cotton pad and spend the time wiping it on my face. Now I love that I can easily just spray a few spritzes, and be on my way feeling refreshed!” – BeckyBuy on Amazon
16. This gentle cream cleanser from Pai is packed with omega 3 and vitamins A, B, C and E to nourish skin as it cleanses. It even comes with a muslin and flannel cloth if you want some of that extra exfoliating action.
Review: “Wonderful product … I'm a redhead with super sensitive skin, just hit my 50's and moved to Denver …. a brutal combination when it comes to skin … I now smile when it's time to wash my face … how silly is that? If you're lucky enough to have ‘easy' skin, you may not notice a huge difference between this and other products, but if you have dry or sensitive skin, let alone both, you'll be thrilled (and the muslin cloth is ‘gravy' … they feel great and wash well).” – mahare106Buy on Amazon
17. Need an overnight treatment for those pesky pimples? Just stick one of these hydrocolloid patches over any bump and watch your acne minimize in just 4 hours.
Review: “Holy moly this really works! I get hormonal acne on my chin which are painful to pop and leaves the pimple oozing with blood (which I also squeeze out). Now I just slap one of these stickers on overnight and it absorbs ALL the pus. By morning, I remove the sticker and no oozing blood, no hard scab. Definitely keeping this in my emergency stash. Can't really beat this price either! The stickers are nude in color and invisible. I usually go out with them on bad acne days.” – JingBuy on Amazon
18. Using nano technology, this facial mister emits a fine mist so that you can refresh and moisturize your skin on-the-go. All you have to do is fill the device canister with toner or water, and you're done!
Review: ” Works very well! I love that the mist sprays for as long as you want. The pink color is also super cute! It’s a great size and does exactly what it says. This keeps my face nice and cool throughout the day and helps my skin stay young and healthy looking. I really adore this product and keep it with me throughout the day. This price is perfect for the product. It also charges quick. Although, I don’t need to charge it often anyway. Since I bought it, I haven’t needed to charge it! I definitely recommend this.” – AyeolaBuy on Amazon
19. Pamper yourself with this lotion that is full of ceramides to help repair and restore your skin's moisture barrier. The Curel Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer can be applied right after you step out of the shower, and it absorbs into your skin almost instantly.
Review: “This is the best thing I have ever bought. I suffer from really dry scaly skin patches and nothing I do seem to keep me hydrated as soon as I put lotion on I dry out and get ashy in a few minutes, but this wet skin stuff really locks in the moisture. At 1st it's weird because it doesn't seem like it's sinking in when your dripping wet straight out the shower but when you dry off boy can you tell the difference. It's not oily or thick like most “medical” strength lotion's it's feels like nothing is on your skin. It does what it says. I will definitely be buying more. If not get a life time supply.” – Imani RichardsonBuy on Amazon
Reviews have been edited for length and brevity.