30 Quirky Things On Amazon That Will Make You Say “I Need This!”
Disclaimer: These products were selected by GoodsVine’s editors. Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning that GoodsVine may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Amazon is a trove of weird and quirky stuff, so here are 30 things we found that you never knew existed, but might actually need!
1. Cuddle up with this huggable stuffed seal that’s very soft to the touch. This chonky pillow is perfect to hug on a chilly day, or as a gift to someone you care about!
Review: “It’s cute and I got it as a gift for my friend who loves seals. It’s soft to the touch. Be aware that it comes vacuum sealed so it’ll take a bit to reach its normal shape, but not too long. Perfect gift all around!” – HaileyBuy on Amazon
2. If you think bacon is the answer to everything, you will definitely love these bacon strip bandages. For an added surprise, each tin comes with a bonus trinket, so you never know what you’re in for.
Review: “This was a stocking stuffer for a retired nurse/wife. It had the desired effect of humor. The imprints do not detract from the intended use. It does offer protection for small cuts effectively.” – Bob MBuy on Amazon
3. Get some help around the house in the form of this hilarious feline tissue holder. It’s made out of resin that makes it durable and easy to clean.
Review: “Simply perfect. Ordered one for my Moms yellow cat and the black and white for my mother in law. Wonderful gift for a cat lover.” – Amazon CustomerBuy on Amazon
4. Wanna feel like a Jedi while you eat your ramen? These light saber chopsticks are exactly what you need to channel your inner Skywalker.
Review: “Super cool! I bought these for my brother in law and he almost died! He loved them SO much. They totally light up so bright and are beautifully made. Totally worth the price and a great find. Everyone should have these, if not to eat. Just to have for fun.” – Jesse GarciaBuy on Amazon
5. Let the scent of wild huckleberry, lemon, and vanilla waft through your home with this 100% soy wax candle. It can also serve as a reminder of your self-worth.
Review: “Incredible! Got this for a friend for her birthday and she loved it. Especially during these crazy times sending this candle will put a smile on anyone’s face and the scent is incredible.” – Amazon CustomerBuy on Amazon
6. Hype yourself up with this sleeveless workout gym t-shirt that’s funny yet sarcastic at the same time. It’s great to use while you’re lounging around at home, or busy getting ripped at the gym.
Review: “Grandson loved it and tried it on right away. As a fun Christmas gift for a teen, it really hit the mark! I liked the quality of the shirt very much.” – CosiBuy on Amazon
7. Having a ruff day? This dog-shaming calendar will definitely leave you in hoots with pictures of guilty dogs after a mishap.
Review: “Purchased this calendar as a Christmas present. Have purchased prior years of this calendar as well. They are great daily calendars with a little something extra to make you smile! Love it!” – Lee SBuy on Amazon
8. This alien spandex costume is suitable if you want to hang out with your extraterrestrial buddies. It’s got a zipper closure so you’ll be able to get in and out of your Area 51-inspired ‘fit easily. It’s a great Halloween outfit contender!
Review: “Used for Halloween and surprisingly the outfit held up all night long and after washing looks brand new again, FAST SHIPPING and GREAT QUALITY! Teenage boys having a blast.” – a.henryBuy on Amazon
9. You’re really missing out on this yodelling pickle because… it’s a yodelling pickle! This would make a great gag gift to all pickle aficionados who are looking to expand their gherkin collection.
Review: “Should you need or desire a yodelling pickle, this is an excellent choice. Its repertoire is limited, but it yodels with gusto and authority. Our pickle came with a battery already installed and worked perfectly from the box. ” – site bilderBuy on Amazon
10. Stop your “poo-crastinating” habits with this dad-themed toilet timer that will make sure no one conquers the “oval office” for too long. They’ve also got other timer designs that are equally as hilarious.
Review: “This timer is hilarious and it has a little speech bubble from the door like the kids say! The bottom is flat so it can sit and the sand drain but to start over it has to be held. To use it, you would have to wait five minutes holding it upside down for the sand to be out of the commode, then flip it again for the five minutes of time. It will be cute sitting on the shelf more than anything but the laughs for gift giving are so worth it!” – Dannielle PriceBuy on Amazon
11. Getting a boyfriend has never been easier with this Grow A Boyfriend novelty gift. Just pop him in the water and he’ll reach “full size” in 72 hours!
Review: “A great joke gift for Christmas for my sister who said “she wrote Santa to bring her a boyfriend” this brought a lot of laughs this year.” – BriannaBuy on Amazon
12. Tortillas are love, tortillas are life, and they can also keep you warm at night, right? Well, at least this soft flannel taco-print blanket can! Transform into a giant human burrito with this huge throw that’ll keep you warm and cosy.
Review: “Too realistic!!!! It looks, smells, and feels like a real tortilla. Once you wrap yourself in it you will be convinced that you are a burrito. Your friends and family will beg you to snap back to reality but you will be too far gone into burrito-dom.” – RyanBuy on Amazon
13. This Spaghetti Monster colander is perfect for all your pasta-making needs, and adds a little laughter to your cooking session. It even doubles as a helmet, if you’re creative enough.
Review: “What a great strainer! Works very well. I wasn’t sure it would hold a 1 lb. box of cooked pasta, but it does…perfectly! This whimsical strainer will put a smile on your face every time you use it.” – MGCBuy on Amazon
14. Get crafty with this Wreck-It Journal that allows you to let your creative juices flow. It’s also really therapeutic, which can come in handy especially when you need some calming headspace.
Review: “I wanted to be a little more creative and not so uptight so I bought this for myself. I found myself doing the “cleaner” things first but when I started doing the more unconventional things in it, I had a blast! It really showed me how creative I can be.” – MichelleBuy on Amazon
15. Love tacos and dinosaurs? Spice up your Taco Tuesday’s with these prehistoric animal taco holders. You can even use them to hold waffles, toast, and PB&J sandwiches!
Review: “Did I think our household needed a triceratops taco holder? Nope. Was I wrong? Yes. So very, very wrong. Pros: Adds a bit of whimsy to taco night; is not life-sized and therefore fits inside your average house. Cons: Only holds two delicious tacos.” – Sarah FergusonBuy on Amazon
16. Show everyone how you’re really feeling inside without even saying a word with these reversible octopus plushies. They’re all the rage on TikTok, and are very cuddly, too! They’re a great addition to your stuffed toy collection.
Review: “I bought this for my husband because everyone says he’s always angry (he’s not, just most of the time) so I surprised him with the angry and angrier one. He loves it. It’s a little bigger than I thought it would be but it’s still super great!” – Tony’s wifeBuy on Amazon
17. Wanna avoid an egg-y mess in the kitchen? These frog-shaped egg separators are easy to use, and will save you so much time when you bake or cook!
Review: “When I showed my husband this product; he rolled his eyes, until he saw how easy and efficient it was. He says that I’m impatient and this really works fast. I will recommend this to my friends. Great product. I will probably buy the other shapes.” – Ruth E. SpauldingBuy on Amazon
18. Jam out with the Otamatone, one of Japan’s best-selling music synthesizers that looks just like a quaver. You can create different sounds by pressing down on the middle part of the instrument.
Review: “Got this as a gift and he absolutely loved it! Definitely recommend looking up some YouTube videos to make this even more like an instrument and even more fun.” – Amber KBuy on Amazon
19. This rechargeable silicone cat LED lamp is purr-fect for your home or office work space. The cool thing about this is that it has 7 color-changing modes, and is touch-sensitive.
Review: “This kitty is so cute and colorful. I keep her on all day at work and get a lot of compliments. It’s really beautiful how the colors fade and change. The only drawback is the plug to charge kitty is on the bottom toward the back, so if you want it upright while charging, you’ll have to perch kitty on something with her backend hanging off (I usually have her on a little box).” – GillwillBuy on Amazon
20. Brew your favourite cup of tea with this adorable baby Loch Ness monster-themed tea infuser set! It’s dishwasher-safe and BPA-free, suitable for the whole family to use.
Review: “This is adorable. I gave to my niece as a gift and she loved it. She doesn’t have any real affinity for the Loch Ness monster. It’s just that this is so funny and cute that she laughed when she saw it…and she just loved it. The packaging definitely adds to the presentation because it comes as it’s seen…with the neck and head coming out of the mug. Hilarious. Definitely gift-able.” – Kelly CBuy on Amazon
21. Ain’t nobody “goat” time for fun and games… or do they? This screaming goat figurine will definitely leave you in stitches if your day is feeling a little “meh”, if you know what we mean.
Review: “I spend about 90% of my day silently screaming at the computer because, well, welcome to customer service. Since this little goat arrived, I no longer look like I am practicing for my appearance on Jerry Springer. I just push the little goat. He screams (but not in a disruptive way). I smile. I am no longer annoyed. I survived peak season because of this goat. I owe my sanity to you, screaming goat.” – GabBuy on Amazon
22. This Bob Ross bobblehead will bring his zen knowledge to your home because it comes with sound as well! There’s also a mini easel that is included with the doll, featuring 30 of his landscape works.
Review: “My daughter grew up watching Bob Ross so when I saw this I had to send it to her. She loves it! She said the calendar was a nice touch.” – Tonya MoultonBuy on Amazon
23. Ever wanted to have a dad bod? Try this belly waist bag with a potbelly printed on it- great for pranks and parties that’s bound to leave everyone doubled-over with laughter.
Review: “I used this item as a white elephant gift. My family thought it was hilarious. I also didn’t realize the belly button squeaked which made it that much better. It was the gift everyone was trying to steal!” – Chelsea HauserBuy on Amazon
24. If you’ve never experienced a UFO Cow Abduction before, this kit is chock-full of special effects that you should check out. When the spaceship hovers in close proximity to the cow, a magnetically powered “abduction” occurs.
Review: “This little toy is awesome!! Got it in my stocking for Christmas and it ended up being one of my favorite things. The magnet coupe be a little strong but once you get the cow close enough it works just fine.” – Track&Field84Buy on Amazon
25. Calling all Star Wars fans! These Mandalorian-themed Bitty Boomers are the ultimate speakers that you need to enjoy a wireless speakers experience. They are also very pocket-friendly!
Review: “Love this ! It’s so cute and small. I thought it would be a bit bigger than it is. I was skeptical when I first opened it and was worried it wouldn’t be loud enough but trust me it is! The best!” – AlyssaBuy on Amazon
26. Bread is the best type of carb, don’t you agree? Which is why we’d totally recommend this baguette-shaped pillow that can be used as a back cushion or a bolster! Plus point: It’s made of skin-friendly plush fabric with a PP cotton lining.
Review: “I love that it isn’t too thick where I get neck pain. It is soooo soft and cute! I needed something to cuddle with and there you go! Gotta love a good baguette!” – HerBuy on Amazon
27. Elevate your movie night experience with this screen projector! It effectively doubles the size of your screen so you can enjoy movies and videos on your smartphone in HD. Also, this contraption does not require any battery to function.
Review: “It’s very good, took some time to determining the best distance to view from, all in all, works well for me.” – Glenn W. BrownBuy on Amazon
28. Bring your campfire indoors with this electric stainless steel s’mores maker and roast those marshmallows to golden brown perfection over the flameless heater. Suitable for house parties, this electric heater is easy to clean and durable.
Review: “We bought this for our daughter & her family. They like to do family activities together & this can be re-used with just buying more food to use the S-mores unit. This is a perfect party activity, especially in the winter.” – Alice Gess
29. Masks have become a necessity, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun with them. This funny reusable cat face mask is cute, comfortable on the skin, and breathable.
Review: “I have worn this mask several times now and I am always receiving compliments! If you have to wear a mask, why not make it fun?” – Amy Roberts
30. This gorgeous moon lamp is a perfect nightlight if you love basking in a golden glow. It also looks beautiful as a decor ornament, making it a great gift for those who enjoy aesthetic pieces.
Review: “I love everything about my new moon lamp! I love being able to pick it up and carry it around. I love that it doesn’t heat up. I love that it comes with a USB charger. Quit thinking about it and just buy it!” – K. Clark
Reviews have been edited for brevity and length.