Get Your Home Organized With These 25 Items From Amazon
Disclaimer: These products were selected by GoodsVine’s editors. Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning that GoodsVine may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Find a ‘home’ for all the stuff in your house with 25 of these nifty items!
1. This commercial grade hanger will allow you to neatly stow away your mops and brooms. It’s very easy to mount and has a 35-pound holding capacity, too!
Review: “Repeat customer! I purchased 1 to organize the garden tools (rake, hoe, cultivator, shovel, etc.) in our garage and by alternating the tops of the tools up/down, was able to fit them neatly in the holder. Liked it so much, going to install another next to it for the other items. The hooks are a nice feature to hold our gloves and a simple plastic bag to hold things when needed. The installation kit was very helpful and was able to install without using a drill. I know all installs are unique, but was lucky in the spot I selected in the garage, which was a wooden shelving unit.” – Rob CBuy on Amazon
2. Prevent messy clutter in your living room with this remote control holder box that comes in a sleek and practical design.
Review: “This thing is simple, and seems well made, feels like good leatherette material, with felt in the slots for the remotes. It’s just large enough for a Logitech Harmony remote, which is quite sizable, and stable enough to accommodate the overly long Samsung remotes, and the end spot is just right for the awful, terrible, crucially necessary Apple TV remote.” – PhotogBuy on Amazon
3. Get some help around the house by letting them know if something is dirty or clean with this magnet. They’re super cute, and will look great on any dishwasher.
Review: “It’s perfect! they sent adhesives pads in case you don’t want to use or can’t use the magnets that come on it. It adheres very strong with the magnets and the window slides smoothly. It’s better than I could have imagined.” – Amazon CustomerBuy on Amazon
4. This U-shaped under the sink bathroom organizer provides a nice space for you to store all your cleaning supplies.
Review: “This is a shelf. It’s hidden under the sink most of the time. But I am impressed by the design. the height is adjustable, and width of the shelf is adjustable, and the arms are adjustable! Easy to assemble. Took me longer to rearrange my cabinet than assemble it. Get this!” – mark woeppelBuy on Amazon
5. This S-type hanger is great for all your closet storage needs.
Review: “Doiown Pants Hangers S Shape were exactly what I was hoping they would be. They are extremely sturdy (a little heave but not too heavy), they held my pants in place, due to the S shape you can quickly see what is on the entire hanger without having to move things around and give my closet that extra space I desperately needed. I will also mention that they were packaged probably better than any other thing I’ve every received. The care and time it took to package them that well was incredible. I would clearly buy again and plan to :)” – Colleen NoyesBuy on Amazon
6. This stylish corner shelf adds a storage and display option for small items without taking up valuable wall space in your home.
Review: “Love this counter shelving unit! Great way to maximize space and looks stylish instead of cluttered.” – Austin WalkerBuy on Amazon
7. Made from premium acrylic, these containers are great for holding and organizing makeup pads, cotton balls, cotton swabs and other makeup accessories.
Review: “Love these! They’re simple, very practical. They hold exactly what I wanted them to hold. The lids fit on the inside lip of the containers, which is nice because the lid will just fall in place. The containers are all attached together, which doesn’t bother me at all, but it would be reaaally cool if they were separate. Item came with no scratches, perfect condition. Wonderfully simple and effective.” – CelesteBuy on Amazon
8. Store your iron and ironing board using this convenient over-the-door caddy.
Review: “From my pictures, you can see that I have a Y leg shaped ironing board so I just bent the leg holders out a little and it worked perfectly. No tools required, just a little arm muscle to bend. You still have to slightly maneuver the ironing board to get it in and out, but it stores perfectly. I am not one to complain about the slight adjustments we must make in life to make things work for us.” – Jo’Nessa-LiBuy on Amazon
9. No one likes a messy home, which is why you should organize all your little stuff with this lazy Susan. It will definitely help declutter your living space.
Review: “These are a dream come true. So many of these other lazy Susans are just lazy. This one takes it up ten notches. It’s the valedictorian of Susans. It needs to change it’s name because all the other Susans are the meme Susans. This one spins with ease, is so simple to clean, looks great, AND has removable sections. WHAT. Those other ones just don’t have that forward thinking. I’ve bought these for home – my spices, my snacks, my make up. I even bought these for my work and blew people’s mind. They had no idea that we could save so much space in our cabinets. They loved them. Then confessed their love to me. Awkwardly but I’ll take it. And I’ll take more of these. Thank you for changing my life for the better. Never leave me.” – JgBuy on Amazon
10. Say goodbye to cookware struggles with this space-saving pot rack organizer. It’s made of heavy-duty iron so you know this bad boy’s sturdy.
Review: “This is by far the most easiest and sturdiest thing I ever installed. No screws or tool required. Nice design – I prefer using it horizontally than vertically. Vertically all size pans didn’t sit well. Good to organize lids and pan.” – VDBuy on Amazon
11. Or try this ceiling rack that’ll let you hang your pots and pans, ideal and versatile for any home.
Review: “You really can’t beat the price on this great pan rack. It was just the right size for the place I had in mind for it, and it easily stores my main cookware that I use all the time. Makes all my pots, pans and skillets right within reach and after washing and towel drying I just hang ’em right up there above my sink. I did modify the installation slightly by using the supplied chain as 4 separate chains on 4 ceiling hooks instead of 2 that would have used only two ceiling hooks. This way it is very stable when getting pans off and on the hooks, very little swaying at all. With only 2 hooks it would wobbling I think. Also, very important – I drilled the ceiling studs to install the threaded hooks that I got from Home Depot.” – Joe Calvin SullivanBuy on Amazon
12. Store your jewelry on this gorgeous stand that looks like an orchid plant with a leaf-shaped base as a dish. It makes for a great piece of functional decor that suits every vanity or countertop.
Review: “I just got this yesterday, set it up with my necklaces, rings and earrings last night, and got a comment from my husband that it looks really good. I think so too! It’s large enough that my necklaces don’t hit the counter and there are enough branches in different lengths and going in different directions that it’s extremely functional. I LOVE this.” – Outdoorsy mommaBuy on Amazon
13. Keep your laundry room lint-free with this handy lint bin. Since it’s manufactured with a strong magnet, it will definitely adhere to the side of your washing machine or dryer.
Review: “This is such a great idea! Love this! My laundry room is so small and it don’t have a trash can in there due to limited floor space so I always have to walk the lint to the kitchen to toss. Not anymore! I stuck this bad boy on the side of my dryer and I love it. Seems like it takes a long time to even fill up!” – SusKBuy on Amazon
14. Looking for the perfect caddy to store your plates and silverware? This all-in-one service station keeps your dinnerware and flatware organized.
Review: “We were searching for something that was compact, functional yet elegant looking. The product that was delivered met all those expectations & more… it has sufficient storage space to house spoons, forks, napkins and plates for a party of ~50 people. We loved this one and highly recommend it.” – ABHIBuy on Amazon
15. Hide all the clutter in your home with this 3 drawer chest that provides ample storage space.
Review: “I bought one to be a nightstand and immediately turned around and bought a second. They look great and were super easy to put together (did alone, no additional help needed). They match our room perfectly. My cat can open the drawers though and one night was found purring inside the top drawer.” – M.LumsdenBuy on Amazon
16. This 24-pack magnetic spice tin set is perfect for all your spice storing needs. They even come with lid stickers so that you can differentiate the types of spices in the canisters.
Review: “My family cooks a lot and we had two drawers jammed full of spices and it was always a pain to find them. These magnetic spice tins are amazing. We have them stuck to the side of our fridge and it’s such a nice, colorful, off-the-counter way to store them. I don’t have to dig through drawers anymore to find what I’m looking for, and it makes me remember that we have spices when I’m cooking something without a specific recipe. We started out by ordering 2 sets, and just purchased a third. They are high-quality, visually appealing, and just all-around awesome.” – Amazon CustomerBuy on Amazon
17. These cute little ceramic jars will make great cookie containers on your kitchen countertops.
Review: “Product is good, sturdy, air tight and beautiful to look at. I am finding it beautiful. Size is also very good, you can easily pour 500gm to 700 gm in it depending upon the material you are pouring into..” – meenuBuy on Amazon
18. This versatile 3-tier wire basket stand is a gorgeous organizer that’s versatile enough so you can keep anything in it- fruits, toiletries, you name it!
Review: “I was shopping for a fruit/veggie basket that would save counter space. Well this definitely does the trick! It was delivered on time and easy to assemble. In fact my 11 year old son put it together for me. The price was AMAZING! I shopped everywhere and nothing else came close to this price. So I jumped on when I found it, I was not disappointed.” – J.C. CarterBuy on Amazon
19. Tired of having grocery bags strewn all over your house? This wall mount grocery bag dispenser lets you tuck up to 30 grocery bags through the top opening for clutter-free storage.
Review: “This product is what I expected. The dispenser is lightweight and comes with two mounting options. You can either hang it with a screw or you can use the double sided tape strips that are already attached to the back of the dispenser. I chose to use the screw so that I could easily take it off of the wall if needed. The dispenser holds a reasonable amount of bags for my family of 3 that uses a couple of bags a week. The product itself is lightweight; both the plastic no stainless are very thin with a flimsy feel. This “flimsy feel” is not a problem at all when you consider the function of this item. This dispenser is exactly what I needed and expected. It saves space and cleaned up my laundry room!” – Cheyenne WatermanBuy on Amazon
20. These storage bins can be used to keep anything, from kitchen products to clothes, toys, books and many more.
Review: “These are wonderful for organizing the cosmetics & jewelry I sell on EBay. A great value at this price. Easy to assemble & use. Very light weight & look nice when stored on shelves in groups of at least three across. This is the third set I purchased. Many uses for them. I stacked them three across on each of the two shelves to hold all my girlie things plus toilet paper & they look very nice. I’m sure I’ll be buying more for closet shelves & my laundry room to keep everything neat, tidy & organized! Love these & I do recommend them.” – McSusieBuy on Amazon
21. This toddler chair comes with a small storage space that’ll make cleaning after your little one so much easier.
Review: “It is very sturdy. I’m always telling my daughter to get off the table part, and for months it is not showing any wear or tear. It was easy for me (mom) to put together by myself. It’s lightweight, so I can easily move it from room to room. It is perfect for coloring, and storing our little art supplies in the basket underneath. The cup usually disappears, but it’s not that necessary for this age. Great product!! Highly recommended!!” – Kindel StubblefieldBuy on Amazon
22. The Laundry Soap Station helps keep your laundry area neat, clean and organized by preventing detergent liquid from dripping everywhere.
Review: “I love it! It solved all my problems. I don’t have to lift the heavy bottles, every time I do a load of laundry. Since I am not moving the bottle there are less spills and splashes. When there is a splash it is usually contained to the attached dispenser tray. Easy to clean, I can stick them in the dishwasher if splashes build up. It fits in my cabinet, even though my husband said it would not (see picture for sideways fitting).” – GamerBuy on Amazon
23. If you’re looking for a functional and stylish storage piece, this ottoman is a great bet. This storage bench and features a removable cushioned seat lid and features a stick-on removable inner bin.
Review: “I’ve been working hard to simplify my life while optimizing my space. Finding storage that doubles as a furnishing is the ideal solution and makes for a more organized life. The Seville Classics Foldable Storage Bench Ottoman is a good quality sturdy piece that is just the right size for my home. Before getting the bench, I had stored my yoga stuff in a basket. With the Seville, I have easy access to my equipment as it fits mats and other accoutrements while allowing me to see all the contents at a glance. When the lid is on, it looks like a nice clean-lined woven-fabric bench by the window. I like the Seville Foldable Storage Bench so much I ordered two more!” – KortBuy on Amazon
24. Get eggs-cited about this antique-looking cast iron egg holder that will look so good on your kitchen countertop.
Review: “Matches my old cast iron kitchen stove well and displays unwashed fresh eggs, at the ready for the pan.” – Doc RockBuy on Amazon
25. This wine bottle and stemware rack provides an elegant storage space for your wine glasses and bottles. It’s tilted, so you know you’ll be able to enjoy fresh wine for longer.
Review: “We wanted a wine rack that was also a focal point, and this fits the bill perfectly! The curved shape is unique while still holding a good amount of bottles, and the shelf can hold items on top as well as five glasses upside down on the bottom. We’ve received many compliments on this piece. We would definitely purchase it again!” – AmazonReviewerBuy on Amazon